Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vBulletin 5 Connect and vBulletin 4.2 - purchase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLMD
    replied
    Originally posted by mariannet View Post
    But is the mobile suite not included in "vBulletin 5 Connect + Mobile Suite Bundle" ?
    vBulletin 5 Connect + Mobile Suite Bundle will include vBulletin 5, as well as access to vBulletin 4 Suite (the "CMS-version", not just the "forum-only-version") and vBulletin 3, and it will include native iOS and Android mobile apps for your site. At least that is what the product description says.

Regarding the Mobile Suite there is also a note: For Apple, you must have an Apple Developer Account and access to a Mac OS X Computer, for Android you need to have an Android Developer Account.

Leave a comment:

• mariannet
    replied
    But is the mobile suite not included in "vBulletin 5 Connect + Mobile Suite Bundle" ?

Leave a comment:

• donald1234
    replied
    No you will get the standard vb 4.2 package + the mobile suite if you purchase it.

Leave a comment:

• mariannet
    started a topic vBulletin 5 Connect and vBulletin 4.2 - purchase?

vBulletin 5 Connect and vBulletin 4.2 - purchase?

Hi

I need a bit of help here, because I'm having problems understanding these packages.

My server cannot run vBulletin 5 as yet, so I will have to install vBulletin 4.2

If I buy "vBulletin 5 Connect + Mobile Suite Bundle" do I get anything besides vBulletin 4.2?
    Can I use anything from this package that enhances my vBulletin 4.2?