Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominic
    replied
    If you encounter any sales related problems please contact us directly.

Leave a comment:

• woot123
    replied
    how i can fix it???? MY FORUM

Leave a comment:

• woot123
    replied
    have this same!

Leave a comment:

• McLarenDan
    replied
    Originally posted by McLarenDan View Post
    Wow this process is slow

If only they were as quick activating the product, as they are taking the funds from my bank *Disappointed*
    I have read the FAQ, so really only the above applies.

BUT - thanks for pointing me to them

Leave a comment:

• TLMD
    replied
    Originally posted by McLarenDan View Post
    I purchased the software about 9 hours ago :|

If only they were as quick activating the product, as they are taking the funds from my bank *Disappointed*
    From the FAQ:
    "You will receive your license information once your sales transaction has been completed. The length of time that it takes your transaction to be completed depends on your method of payment.

When ordering by credit card, some orders need to be manually verified. This process can take up to one business day.

When you order via Paypal, if you have funds available or instant funding source, your purchase should complete shortly. If an eCheck is used, it may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to complete.

Wire Transfers can take up to 4-8 business days to complete."

Also note work usually is only be done during regular business times.

Leave a comment:

• McLarenDan
    replied
    Wow this process is slow

I have ordered vBulletin, years ago this "Payment Review" was never around. I last brought vBulletin years ago - as soon as you paid the downloads were accessible.

What sort of timescale am I going to be waiting?

I purchased the software about 9 hours ago :|

Leave a comment:

• kanserjix34
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul M View Post
    That order is dated yesterday, not 3 months ago.
    The sales staff do not generally work at weekends, it will be reviewed in normal working hours.
    I'm sorry for the wrong I've written, dated yesterday, yes. We'll wait for your approval

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    Originally posted by kanserjix34 View Post
    Please review my order, I bought it three months ago, but until now it is still in review status.
    That order is dated yesterday, not 3 months ago.
    The sales staff do not generally work at weekends, it will be reviewed in normal working hours.

Leave a comment:

• kanserjix34
    replied
    Originally posted by kanserjix34 View Post
    I did pay for the license, but the mail has not come to that corrupted, how can we do want to change it in mail
    So make payment notification required?

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    Hello,

If you received an email from our system giving you the ticket id number then rest assured we have received your ticket and will respond as soon as we are able. This will need the attention of our sales department and they are closed on weekends so you will not get a reply until sometime after they re-open, Monday at 9AM Pacific Time (GMT -8).

If you did NOT get a ticket id number from our auto-responder then please try again- [email protected] or use our online form- http://www.vbulletin.com/en/contacts/

Leave a comment:

• kanserjix34
    replied
    I did pay for the license, but the mail has not come to that corrupted, how can we do want to change it in mail

Leave a comment:

• kanserjix34
    replied
    Help me!

Leave a comment:

• kanserjix34
    started a topic Payment Review very very slow help

Payment Review very very slow help

Please review my order, I bought it three months ago, but until now it is still in review status.
    I sent a ticket but no response.