Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buy a new License

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Buy a new License

    Increbible, this is the first time that i suffer anything like this, and nobody say anything about it.

    I buy a Vbulletin License 11/27/13 and today 12/5/13 i don´t have the license yet.

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n62590[/ATTACH]

    I think that this is not a professional service at all. More than one week without 249$ and nobody want to do anything to solve the problem. Actually , i don´t know how can i do for get any answer at least i can report here hoping that anybody can do anything.



    At first , the first day i receive this mail from Duane Piosca :

    1. Your First and Last Name
    2. First and Last Name on the Credit Card that was used
    3. Complete Billing Address
    4. Telephone Number
    5. Order Number (10000****)

    Once we receive and validate this information from you, we will be able to finalize your vBulletin purchase.

    I give all the information to Duane, at next day they send me another mail saying that i don´t appear like the license buyer ( normal, i buy it for a company not for me personally ) , they ask me to upload my ID to a public share file server???? , Sincerely i don´t want upload my personal documentation to a share file sever ... what **** is this???? , Ok I send the documentation by mail ( it´s a better solution ) . No answer in the next days , is weekend, then the monday comes and no answer... then i ask to Duane to cancel the order by credit card and i do the order again with paypal.

    Then Duane say me that i need to wait one or two days in order to cancel the order.. I´m waiting from Monday and yet i don´t have my money and i don´t have the license.

    Sadly , this is the first time than i have this kind of problems buying software in Internet. Normally i make the payment and i receive a mail with my license number and a donwload link... but it´s appear that in this case is more difficult to get my license. The saddest of all is the service level , at least for this person give to me , only asnwering one mail per day , when i receive his mail i answer it quickly in order to get a fluent conversation, but is impossible.

    I hope this post can read by some competent person in the company can give me a quick solution. I close a deal with a customer to have ready the forum in two weeks, and i spent one week and i don´t have the license yet.

    ​Thanks for read this post
    Last edited by Laurasa; Thu 5 Dec '13, 1:32am.

  • #2
    It might be because of Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday etc which caused delay.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes Zlip, i can understand this, but today we are in thursday......

      Comment


      • #4
        Start a ticket with our sales department if you haven't already: [email protected]

        Comment


        • #5
          I already do it, i explain all in the mail , SID-1234909-


          No solution yet...
          Last edited by Zachery; Fri 6 Dec '13, 10:34am.

          Comment


          • #6
            You will need to wait for them to follow up. They are only available from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday, Pacific Time.
            Translations provided by Google.

            Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Laurasa View Post
              I already do it, i explain all in the mail , SID-1234909-948e451c

              No solution yet...
              We have notified you on Monday, December 3, 2013, that your request for that order to be canceled will take 1-2 business days.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Duane.Piosca View Post

                We have notified you on Monday, December 3, 2013, that your request for that order to be canceled will take 1-2 business days.
                Good Duane... if the refund is done from Monday , how can be today friday and i doesn´t have yet the money in my bank??

                Anyway, i have customers, and i try if they make a payment to me give him the best service . I´ts ok if you need to check about the payment because can be a fraud ( the first time than i have this problem ) , but if the customer give to me all documentation to get goof this payment, then i approve automatically the payment. In your case you spend all my time giving you all kind of information about my company, my name,ID, personal documentation ( for upload in public servers, ) , etc.. in order to check the payment, and finally you decide cancel the order ( with all this documentation ) and making me waiting one week more until i get the money refund.

                You need to give me the best solution, not the worst. If you say me how is the best way to get quickly the license i take a decision. But in this case i ask to it, is best to cancel the order and make the payment from paypal instead??? or is best solution wait until the payment is approve??? , You directly take the decision , cancel the order and make me wait one more week without my money and without the license.

                Sincerely , this in not the way to treat the customers . From monday all days the answer is the same " will take 1-2 business days." , and 4 days after i don´t have the refund yet.

                Now i´m seriously thinking to get finally the license ( by paypal ).... i don´t find serious and quick solutions from your company.

                Regards

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Laurasa View Post

                  Good Duane... if the refund is done from Monday , how can be today friday and i doesn´t have yet the money in my bank??

                  Anyway, i have customers, and i try if they make a payment to me give him the best service . I´ts ok if you need to check about the payment because can be a fraud ( the first time than i have this problem ) , but if the customer give to me all documentation to get goof this payment, then i approve automatically the payment. In your case you spend all my time giving you all kind of information about my company, my name,ID, personal documentation ( for upload in public servers, ) , etc.. in order to check the payment, and finally you decide cancel the order ( with all this documentation ) and making me waiting one week more until i get the money refund.

                  You need to give me the best solution, not the worst. If you say me how is the best way to get quickly the license i take a decision. But in this case i ask to it, is best to cancel the order and make the payment from paypal instead??? or is best solution wait until the payment is approve??? , You directly take the decision , cancel the order and make me wait one more week without my money and without the license.

                  Sincerely , this in not the way to treat the customers . From monday all days the answer is the same " will take 1-2 business days." , and 4 days after i don´t have the refund yet.

                  Now i´m seriously thinking to get finally the license ( by paypal ).... i don´t find serious and quick solutions from your company.

                  Regards
                  We have no control over how banks hold, or don't hold your money. If we (or any merchant) cancels the authorization, it can take up to 14 business days for your bank to recognize we've dropped/canceled the authorization, and return the funds to you. We never got your funds, since we never approved the request. If you're upset with someone, it should be your bank, not us.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Sure Zachery .... " 1 or 2 business days " like say Duane... one week later i don´t have the license and also the refund. I ask with my bank manager and he ask to me that i need to wait until your bank refund the money to him ( my bank ) . Anyway, the solution that she give to me is the worst in any cases , and think about i´m a fraudster and stop my order by herself.

                    In my account i see the order yet "in Hold" no "refund" .

                    Finally i can´t wait more and i start the project of my customer with PHPBB , so sad for the support take here and the human treatment.

                    I wait " 1 or 2 business days more" before talking with my lawyers to ask about compensate economic damages.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Laurasa View Post
                      Sure Zachery .... " 1 or 2 business days " like say Duane... one week later i don´t have the license and also the refund. I ask with my bank manager and he ask to me that i need to wait until your bank refund the money to him ( my bank ) . Anyway, the solution that she give to me is the worst in any cases , and think about i´m a fraudster and stop my order by herself.

                      In my account i see the order yet "in Hold" no "refund" .

                      Finally i can´t wait more and i start the project of my customer with PHPBB , so sad for the support take here and the human treatment.

                      I wait " 1 or 2 business days more" before talking with my lawyers to ask about compensate economic damages.
                      As Zachery mentioned, we have no control over bank processes. There are no guarantees of timescales when it comes to transferring money in either direction, because it's all in the control of the relevant banks.

                      phpBB involves no financial transaction.

                      Please note also, we do not offer compensation for "economic damages".
                      MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

                      TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
                      AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thanks Mark, I actually ask with my bank in order to cancel this transaction by me, no by your company. If you company don´t have control about bank processes i don´t know why then Duane decide cancel the order ( if she don´t know how long i would be without my money ) .

                        phpBB not involve financial transaction, but i´m bought hundred of licenses in Internet, and always have it in the same moment than i make the payment

                        Anyway , sure that you not offer this compensation, but this is decided by a judge not by your company, don´t you think so?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          We're not lawyers. If your lawyer advises you you are entitled to damages that is your decision to pursue.

                          I am closing this topic as the question has been answered and there is no point in further argument or speculation.

                          Comment

                          widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X