Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bought VB when it was version 3.5 (I think)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought VB when it was version 3.5 (I think)

I bought VB when it was version 3.5 (I think)

A lot of water has gone under the bridge since then (forum long since closed). I still have my product licence number, would this enable me to create a new forum, or do I need to buy the software again? If I can still use it could you please advise the initial steps I would need to take?

Thanks in advance.

I believe that you can use your license for the software version you bought. So if that license is for vB 3.x.x then you are entitled to 3.x.x. If you want vB 4 or 5 then you would need to purchase an upgrade.

To access it go to vbulletin.com and log in.
    Then go to your 'Members Area' to see the available vB downloads.

ScreenShottr - Open Source Screen Capture Tool (Just pin to your taskbar)

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for that info.

I have my Customer Number here and my Customer Password, however, when I go to the members area login it reports "Invalid login or password". But I am typing the details verbatim from the VBulletin email from when I first bought it.

Does the login expire over time? (I am going back 8 years)

Comment

Hmm, well if you can't see any issues with your details then I would send an email to [email protected]. They should be able to help you gain access to your account.

Comment

Originally posted by AceFIuSH View Post
          Hi,

Thanks for that info.

I have my Customer Number here and my Customer Password, however, when I go to the members area login it reports "Invalid login or password". But I am typing the details verbatim from the VBulletin email from when I first bought it.

Does the login expire over time? (I am going back 8 years)
          Try with the email address instead of the Customer Number.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

gust I want try

Comment

Originally posted by flan500 View Post
              gust I want try
              Please do all testing in this forum: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...est-things-out

/Thread
              Last edited by Kent55; Fri 8 Nov '13, 9:28am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X