Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating my own forums

Hello,

I am really new to all of this the only thing I know is that I want to have my own forums and I want to learn how to make it, I dont know where to start what to do I just really want my own forums !

I would so apprciate if someone can help me through this, and also I can make it in another language other than english right?

THANKS !

We have a live demo of vBulletin 4 Publishing Suite, including full access to the admin control panel. You can set one up for your own use from this page (The demo is active for 24 hours. If you feel you need more time, send an email to [email protected] with the DemoID and ask for an extension.):

https://www.vbulletin.com/admindemo.php

vBulletin includes a Language Manager in the admin control panel. This allows you to translate the vBulletin interface into your own language or several languages, as well as being able to import language packs created others. Your users can then select the language they prefer to view the board in.

We do have a Languages & Phrases forum where you can find packs donated by our customers and also receive help for creating your own:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87

Also, here's the forum containing downloads of the current Language Packs made available by our customers:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=96

Please note, the Language Management System only covers the board text and not individual posts. The posts themselves will be displayed in the original language they were written in.
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - Highlight the correct navigation tab when you are on a custom page
    - "Quick Route" Interface...
    - Allow to use custom icons for individual forums

Comment

Hello,

thank you for your answer.. What I really want is someone who can help me with this step by step with creating my forums. I want to buy my own forums and set a name for it and just make all the sections in it and change the forums themes and colors.... etc

But I dont know how to do all these things, I am now using the demo version ,, Can someone help me with all of this?

Thanks ~

Comment

This degree of hands-on support would be something you could hire at vBulletin.org or other sites.

Comment

well, how can I do that ? Yes I need someone to help me make the forums or more like, this person would make it all for me and I will pay them of course. Cause I really dont know much about it.

So I need someone who can do it for me and help me through it and I just have to tell them what I want in the forums and the styles and stuff.

Comment

You might want to have a read through this to get a better understanding of how to do some/a lot of things in vBulletin

www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/
            "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time!"
            "It's important to only think about what you desire, not what you fear to achieve your ultimate goal!!"
            "When doors close, tear down the walls. Never give up!"

Comment

Can someone help me do this ?! MAKE it for me / with me ? like I would tell them what to do and stuff.

Comment

I'll make it for you! if you want me too. but i dont know how to make another language so someone else have to do that for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigra View Post
                  MAKE it for me / with me ? like I would tell them what to do and stuff.
                  It's not that simple: "I would tell them what to do"

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Tigra,
                    I suggest that you give it a try and see if you can do it yourself first.
                    Things that you will need are a database name, a MYSQL account and password and an email address that you are going to use for your forum and an FTP client and also a host for your forum and a domain name.
                    If you do everything right your forum will be up and ready to go within 45 minutes.
                    Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
                    Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X