SSO options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSO options

I am evaluating forum solutions. I want a tight integration with my Confluence wiki. One aspect of this is I want SSO with Confluence, such that logging in at my homepage (Confluence login flow) also logs you in to Community, and creates a basic Community account for you at that time. Does vBulletin support this?

If not, does it support pluggable authentication with Active Directory?

vBulletin doesn't have any kind of support for Active Directory.

Single Sign On solutions can be custom coded but they are not easy and we cannot provide any support for custom coding- at all. vBulletin was not designed to easily integrate with other software but nevertheless people have managed to release SSO solutions for things like WordPress. You would need to Google to find these things as we do not endorse or keep a list of any such software.

Once you have a licensee you get access to post on vBulletin.org which is the site dedicated to custom coding and modification for vBulletin as well as houses thousands of free modifications. This includes some SSO solutions but honestly I have not seen any for Confluence. Any such solution would likely need to be coded from scratch.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X