• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Glenn Vergara
    Former vBulletin Developer

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Yeah, that works in most cases. But the image is only confined to the available width of the container. If the image is larger than the container, the image will be shrinked.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Rosanoski

• Paul Rosanoski
    replied
    OK, found the solution...often times the simple route is the best. By simply switching to advanced editor mode, and using a link to an image via Imageshack...walla...all is good!

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    Former vBulletin Developer

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Unfortunately, the slideshow size is fixed. I think there is a JIRA on this to make the slideshow bigger and usable.

I have created a temporary solution here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...79#post3987579

or click on the "vB5 Slideshow user script extension" link on my sig below.

Note that this a user script, meaning the end users must install it as a browser add-on to utilize it. In the future, I plan to convert it to a vB5 add-on with additional features such as:
    1. Clicking an image attachment will open it in image slideshow along with other image attachments (if any). Thumbnails will show up in the slideshow if there are multiple image attachments in a post.
    2. Allow fullscreen mode.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Rosanoski

• Paul Rosanoski
    started a topic vBulleting 5.0.x Image Resizing

vBulleting 5.0.x Image Resizing

Have logged into the trial and fleshed out a basic forum. I have amended the file size and types to allow for much larger images, but when they are clicked on they are simply displaying a very small image. What is the setting to fix this? My forum will be based around these images, so it is vital that our users can see the full size image - some of which are 1800 x 900. I have attached a screenshot to this post and after previewing I can see it is displayed in the same small box. Is this standard, or have I missed an admin setting somewhere?

Thanks