Publishing and Mobile Suite Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing and Mobile Suite Questions

Hi there! I'm planning on buying the publishing and mobile suite. I currently have a vBulletin 4.0.6 forum with an indefinite forum license.

I'm confused with something on the Option Gallery, step 2 while buying the Publishing and Mobile Suite. Under the options next to the forum category it says to select the mobile suite, and/or facebook app, and next to the Publishing and Mobile Suite category there is another checkbox option for a facebook app.

However aren't these already included in the Publishing and Mobile Suite? How can they be added if they are already included?

No Facebook App is not included with Publishing Suite what is included is Facebook Connect which is totally different from the Facebook App
    ------------------------------------------
    Steve
    DM Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
    CN Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
    TheFaFClan Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
    Audi Spirit Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)

Comment

Oh okay, however isn't the mobile suite included already? It appeared as an extra option in the forum conversion category when I already selected the Publishing and Mobile Suite on the previous page.

Also if I check the facebook app option once in the Publishing and Mobile Suite options, do I not have to check it again in the forum conversion category because it's just the same thing? Since it shows up there as well, it shows up twice.

Thank you!

Comment

No mobile suite is not included in publishing suite mobile style is they are different..

Mobile Style = is a mobile optimized template so when user goes to your site from phones web browser

Mobile Suite = a dedicated iPhone & Android (requires Android dev acct $25 / Apple Dev acct $99/yr and must have a Mac computer)
        ------------------------------------------
        Steve
        DM Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
        CN Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
        TheFaFClan Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
        Audi Spirit Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)

Comment

Okay thanks for the advice!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X