vbulletin graphics kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vbulletin graphics kit

What is the graphics kit about? in brief how does it work and kind of graphics does it have?

I what to get vbulletin but not sure if i should try vblite first or jump right in to it.

Thank you Tony

The Graphics Development Kit has the Photoshop files of all the default vB graphics you see on this forum. This makes it easy to modify and create your own button sets and icons.

I would definitely try vB Lite to at least make sure your host supports vB and you get some familiarity with installing it. However I never tried it out myself and instead I just jumped right in. I have no regrets!
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

how the vbulletin logo on top of this page. is there something in the graphics kit to make a logo with that?

Do i need the photoshop software?

And i don't have host company yet. I was going to do everthing at once.

Thank you Tony

Comment

Actually I don't think the vB logo is included in the kit. Just the buttons and icons. And all you need is a graphics program that can read and work with Photoshop files (PSD.) I use PhotoImpact and it works fine.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

so there is nothing in the graphics kit to make the logo then?

Comment

No, I just checked. It has all the buttons, icons and smilies but no logo.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Thanks for checking!!

Who makes photo impact? And can you make a logo pretty easy in there. I never made any logos.

Thanks for all the info!

Tony

Comment

Ulead

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X