X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a new forum licence important pre-order question

Hello there,

Guys I'm interested in buying a new licence, and I have this question:

- I want to buy the forum only, and I'm intending to install the forum on the root.

But later I might buy the publishing suit, so here's my question:

Will i have any issue installing the publishing suit on the root later? or the publishing suit is just a module that i can install anytime in the same place that I've installed the forum at?

Or simply I'll have to do some update steps from forum to the full publishing suit, and then i'll find the new installed publishing suit in the root also?

I'm asking this so I know where to install the forum.
    If the update will result in the (publishing suit + the forum that has been already installed) in the root, then sure I'll go ahead with buying the licence and installing the forum in the root. If not, tell me from now, so I plan to install the forum in /forum root. for example: www.mysite.com/forum.

Please replay me with that ASAP, so i can go ahead with the purchase.

And thanks for your help in advance.

https://www.vbulletin.com/faq.php#faq-118 purchase the suite, upload files, run upgrade script.

Comment

Alright, but that means the whole website after uploading publishing suit will still be in the same place of the forum right? in my case the root.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Quicko View Post
        Alright, but that means the whole website after uploading publishing suit will still be in the same place of the forum right? in my case the root.

Thanks.
        yes. and installing it in the root is the best way to go in my opinion.

Comment

Thank you alot!! I'll buy it ASAP... any promotion codes?

Comment

Originally posted by Quicko View Post
            Thank you alot!! I'll buy it ASAP... any promotion codes?
            I am not aware of any

Comment

No problem, I'll get it anyways

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X