Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does buying a second hand license work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does buying a second hand license work?

Hello, I'm Thinking of buying a Second hand lisense over at [site removed]. I heard this site is pretty legit and people get what they pay for. but my question is how does a license transfer work?, meaning how would you guys know that i own the license now and not the guy who sold it to me, what do i go to change everything to my information?
    Last edited by BirdOPrey5; Mon 29 Jul '13, 2:18pm. Reason: removed link

There is a sticky thread in this forum that answers questions about 2nd hand license purchases- bottom line it is a big risk. Even if you do everything right you could lose your money and your license if the seller doesn't follow through.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...50#post3130350

The original license holder opens a support ticket with us to begin a transfer. They will need all your contact info. They send that to us, we contact you to confirm.

Comment

ok then i might just save up and buy one from here then just to be safe. i know right now there is no specials going on, but anything in the up coming future will there be like 20 percent off or anything

Comment

Yes the original owner open a support ticket then the process of transfer is starting.

Comment

You have the same risk as buying anything used on the internet, as long as you buy from someone that has good feedback and can be trusted.

Also make sure you know what your getting yourself into buying any new forum software. Do your homework
          Not so Rude, Rudedog FPSadmin.com | twitter | Microsoft MVP 2009-2014 - Games for Windows

Comment

Originally posted by kiddo View Post
            ok then i might just save up and buy one from here then just to be safe. i know right now there is no specials going on, but anything in the up coming future will there be like 20 percent off or anything
            There are no upcoming discounts I know of, but they are rarely announced in advance so there is really no way to know for sure.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X