Few presale questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few presale questions

Hi, Im writing this from my phone so I apologise for any spelling mistakes. if I buy VB (the $249) one: - Can I run multiple installations e.g. I own x.com and x.net. Am I able to have VB running on both sites from a single license? same as above except for sub domains e.g. forums.x.com and forum.x.com Theyre the same domain name onlydifference is the tld. I was skimming over thefeatures page trying to find the difference between a standard vb license and a vb connect license and seen a couple of things that caught my eye: BB codes in posts Tab editor Sidebar editor etc are these only connect features or would I get them from a standard license (going off the top of my head I didnt write the features down) Cheers.

Disregard the first question, I seen the sticky about that question.

Still curious about subdomains however, they're on the same d omains.
    Last edited by twenty3; Tue 16 Jul '13, 1:48am.

As far as I know it is quite simple: One forum per license. If your sub domain leads to a sub forum (of your main forum, eg. a single channel), then it is okay, as you are still running only one installation. But if you run two installations, you need two licenses. However you are allowed to set up a test forum (password protected, not accessable by public) for testing purposes.

There is only one license available (despite the mobile suite bundle) and that is the vB5 license (currently 249 USD). This gives you also access to the older versions (vB4, vB3), but you are still only allowed to run one installation.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X