Classic Forum + Mobile Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Forum + Mobile Forum

I am thinking about purchasing a Publishing and Mobile Suite or Forum Only + Mobile. Does this require two separate installations and integrate them together? Or just one installation?

Also, I am using WordPress for one of my websites. Do you guys think vBulletin's blog feature is comparable to or better than WordPress?

thanks

Originally posted by leopoldwilson View Post
    I am thinking about purchasing a Publishing and Mobile Suite or Forum Only + Mobile. Does this require two separate installations and integrate them together? Or just one installation?
    The vBulletin Forum (classic) comes with a Mobile style. You can test it out here on vBulletin.com or any vB forum running version 4.1.2 or later. If you want an iPhone or Android app badged to your forum identity, then you need the Mobile Suite (and in the case of the iPhone app, you'll need to go through the process of getting a developer account with Apple).

Originally posted by leopoldwilson View Post
    Also, I am using WordPress for one of my websites. Do you guys think vBulletin's blog feature is comparable to or better than WordPress?
    Not even close.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X