This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I broke VB 5 Connect test site

While adding a new Channel everything went fine until I saved it. Now it's just a white page of death LMAO
    Can anyone of you good support fellows or gals fix it?

A white page indicates a PHP error. Is there anything present in your error_log file?
    Aakif Nazir

Comment

I don't have an error log mate, this is the test site on VB server, the free trial one with Site Builder.

Comment

Well I guess I'll have to wait until the 72 hours demo ride is up and try again LOL Thanks for the help.

Comment

Unfortunately we do not have access to edit the demo sites. You can email [email protected] explaining the situation and requesting a new or extended trial. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Hi. Is there any chance to browse pre-sales question section? Only 1st page is available for some reason :\
            Last edited by DanyJou; Thu 6 Jun '13, 4:50am.

Comment

You can move between pages using the page navigation box just above the list of topics.
              MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
              AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

somehow it happened that it was unavailable (probably my fault >.< ), but now its working, thank you for fast reponse, mister Mark.B

Comment

Originally posted by Joe D. View Post
                  Unfortunately we do not have access to edit the demo sites. You can email [email protected] explaining the situation and requesting a new or extended trial. Sorry for the inconvenience.
                  Thanks Joe, I've sent the problem to several people though I doubt sales staff would be able to fix this. It doesn't look good when the site gets knicked by just adding a Channel. Requesting an extention would not be useful considering the whole site is now a white page and an extention would only prolong the problem. Perhaps I'll wait to update my forum as this new one seems to be still a bit buggy for public use.

Comment

I suggest going to read the feedback and trouble shooting forums to see other peoples experiences with vbulletin before making any decisions

Comment

Originally posted by OhioDave View Post
                      I suggest going to read the feedback and trouble shooting forums to see other peoples experiences with vbulletin before making any decisions
                      Thanks bud, there is a lot of controversy isn't there?
                      The demo page says "This trial will only be available for a 72-hour-period. If you would like to explore Site Builder beyond that, please return here and re-register." and while it is well past my 72 hours, I am unable to re-register because it has not cleared me from the demo I crashed. Most disappointing.
                      From my short experience with 5 I think my 4 works much better anyway so I'm not missing anything from not upgrading.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X