Ned transferring databse and everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ned transferring databse and everything

Hi all. I have vBulletin Version 1.1.3 which i want to tranfer to NEW server.. I need some technical person or someon to do that for me, and also to make FULLY functional at the other server.. Soi can start usgin the forum as it was before, with old posts, old members, and all this.

How much will it cost??

Re: Ned transferring databse and everything

Originally posted by kvk007
    Hi all. I have vBulletin Version 1.1.3 which i want to tranfer to NEW server.. I need some technical person or someon to do that for me, and also to make FULLY functional at the other server.. Soi can start usgin the forum as it was before, with old posts, old members, and all this.

How much will it cost??

I think it is smart to use this oppertunity to upgrade to the latest vBulletin version! 1.1.3 is vulnerable for remote code execution. If you do not wish to upgrade to a newer version, then please ask for help on how to fix this 'serious' issue. And since I do not wish to provoke anything, I just send you a private message with the page which holds information about this issue. But here is an example of your board being vulnerable: http://216.221.167.222/vb/index.php?...are+vulnerable will print 'if you read this then you are vulnerable'.

Anyway,
    I am not sure how it works with 1.1.3, but with the newer versions it is quite simple to backup the database.sql and files.gz and move them to the new server and unpack and import them there (keeping same dir structure). I hope someone is willing and able to help you.
    Last edited by Floris; Thu 31 Jan '02, 3:31pm.

Comment

But here is an example of your board being vulnerable: http://216.221.167.222/vb/index.php...+are+vulnerable will print 'if you read this then you are vulnerable'.

can you please explain more?? do you mean the forum can be attacked or hacked??

Comment

Check your private message by clicking here that page has all the information.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X