Planning to move, got questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning to move, got questions

Hi, We are planning to move our UBB forum to vBulletin but I have to be sure on some questions:

- Is there a fully supported spanish version of vBulletin software?
    - Can I safetly move my UBB 5.45c board to vBulletin with no problems? I mean.. no user or message looses. Keep in mind that 5.45 is not exactly the same as 5.46, there aren some cgi changes.

Thanks for your time. This is a very important move for us and we have to be very sure.

Re: Planning to move, got questions

Originally posted by Juanjo
    Hi, We are planning to move our UBB forum to vBulletin but I have to be sure on some questions:

- Is there a fully supported spanish version of vBulletin software?
    - Can I safetly move my UBB 5.45c board to vBulletin with no problems? I mean.. no user or message looses. Keep in mind that 5.45 is not exactly the same as 5.46, there aren some cgi changes.

Thanks for your time. This is a very important move for us and we have to be very sure.

1. No, there is no spanish templates right now, BUT, you can ask in the Template forum on this site or over at:
    http://www.vbulletin.org/ for a hack (overall template modification) for a spanish version

2. With any importing from one system to another, there is alwasy the chacne for something to go wrong. ITs like trying to make a mac run windows. Its not 100% guarantee, but if everything is done correctly, your problems should be minimal. There are some users who migrated from ubb 100% fine, and some who have had a slew of problems
    There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X