Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ordered Vbulletin script and Credit Card Charged and yet No delivery !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered Vbulletin script and Credit Card Charged and yet No delivery !!!

Hi

I have ordered a vbulletin script for 185$ with my VISA card and my card is charged the entire amount of 185$ , but I get the following messege from vbulletin :

Thank you for electing to purchase vBulletin.

Your transaction (7C5C26E043D5) has been sent to be reviewed by our customer service team. Your transaction will be reviewed by the next US business day - your card will not be charged at this point in time.
    We may give you a call to confirm this charge, and we will provide you with any updates to your transaction status through e-mail.

So , My point is "My Credit Card is charged , But I did not get the license I ordered for " Whats Happening ? Customer supports , please look into this issue faster , I need to start my website asap .

Note : Vbulletin Shows Payment is under review , But my credit card is charged .

Thank you

Thank you

Some transactions are reviewed for security purposes before completion, sales will contact you if there is a problem.

>> https://www.vbulletin.com/faq.php#faq-90 <<

Comment

Your card isn't actually charged until after the review. What you see on your card records until then is called an authorization hold. This is a common practice so people don't overcharge before different transactions are processed.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
        Your card isn't actually charged until after the review. What you see on your card records until then is called an authorization hold. This is a common practice so people don't overcharge before different transactions are processed.
        Thanks for your answer .How long it is going to take then ? I am waiting for more than 24 horus , as mentioned in faqs

Comment

I show that the transaction 7C5C26E043D5 has been completed and the information sent. I also show that you already downloaded and installed the software. I also there are other purchases assigned to your account in various stages of processing.

If there are other problems with your purchases, then please send an email to [email protected] so we can help you.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X