Renewing ticket support for forum only license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renewing ticket support for forum only license

Just wondering why I can see no options for renewing this in the members area even though a member of your staff has said it should be there.

Is this an issue with your system?

Renewals were stopped sometime ago. Ticket support is available with the vB Suite.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianH View Post
      Renewals were stopped sometime ago. Ticket support is available with the vB Suite.
      You need to inform your support staff then, because I've now wasted weeks waiting to renew when it expires and been provided duff information.

Great!!

Comment

Lol, my support staff?

You need to take this up with sales via email,the forum is not the place for license issues/transactions.

The license change "issues" were hashed out here ad nauseum for many many months . VB also sent out emails to license holders advising of extensions for renewals but that period has long gone.

To be unaware of all this you must have not logged in here for a very long time.
        Last edited by AdrianH; Wed 31st Aug '11, 3:05am.

Comment

Lol, my support staff?

You need to take this up with sales via email,the forum is not the place for license issues/transactions.
          I had you mixed up with someone else, whoops and posted it in here because it is a pre sales issue. I got my answer all the same!

Comment

Ticket Support is available as a separate purchase for Forum Only customers and can be renewed - we have a technical issue that is preventing it from being renewed online at the moment which has been raised.
            Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
            -
            *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
            - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
            - Highlight the correct navigation tab when you are on a custom page
            - "Quick Route" Interface...
            - Allow to use custom icons for individual forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X