Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna to upgrade but...

Hi there,

I am interested to do a major upgrade to the latest version from ver 3.6.8, but I don't want to have the default style/language which I will get after vBulletin technician team completes the installation request.

So, can you advise/guide me to what to do in this case?

Thank you,
    Hushero

I forget to mention...

What I meant in above that if you have a service for customizing my forum graphics, styles, scripts and languages after this major upgrade. Since I don't have technical people to look after vBulletin related stuff.

This will make me confident in case of anything happened after the upgrade

Thanks,

Comment

Vbulletin will not carry out any styling/graphics work. You can install a theme very easily, if you want anything designed/ installed you would need to advertise for help at a site like vbulletin.org or the AdminZone .

Comment

Thanks AdrianH for your fast reply, I was expecting and waiting for an official respond from vBulletin salesmen to clarify what are the options that they can do for me as an existed vBulletin customer but look like that they are still busy

Actually, this is one of the things that I don't like in using vBulletin products for the last 10 years. There is no official resource by vBulletin Inc. to list all the certified and authorized companies/people who can develop my vBulletin forum after vBulletin technical support basic installation, even though that they are not offering any advance services for their existed vBulletin customers!

However, I would like to thank you first for sharing with me these two start up resources, but I am worried about how to secure my site while someone developing it remotely?

Any ideas? how you hire a company/people to develop your site remotely while you are confident that they will not steal/destroy your site data?

I really want a help to develop my huge site. (I am talking about more than 1M registered users)

Many thanks,
        Hushero

Comment

As previous stated, we will upgrade the core vBulletin software but we will not upgrade modifications or do any styling or install new styles for you.
          Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
          -
          *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
          - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
          - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X