Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible for 3.8.3 chinese version to update to 5.0 with moblie suite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible for 3.8.3 chinese version to update to 5.0 with moblie suite?

Hello

Now I have the vbulletin3.8.3 in chinese. I would like to ask if I buy the vbulletin 5 connect with mobile suite, is the update version is enough?
    Or it's better to buy a new licience and transfer all content from 3.8.3 to avoid some characters compabilities' problems?

I look foward to your reply.

Regards

It is possible to do so. However be aware that you will not be able to search. The searching in the Chinese release was an addition added to that version specifically. It was never moved to the main code by the developers at that time. vBulletin 5 doesn't have comparable code at this time but it is planned for the future. I don't have a date though.

I also don't see a Chinese Language Pack for Mobile.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

where i can find chinese language pack now?

Comment

Unfortunately there is none at this time.

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
        We do not currently have plans to provide a Chinese Language pack directly. Currently we are working on French, German, Spanish, and Arabic translations. This may change if customer demand for additional language packs increases. At this time, you would have to translate the system into Chinese or wait for a community contribution to support the language.
        My Mods also available at OzzModz.com

New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders!
        Stop Spam Now The era of Big Spam is over.

Vote to bring back hooks in vB5, http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-10333

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X