This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering vB

Hey everyone. I just recently installed vB Lite onto my server and I'm planning on purchasing the licensed version. I have a question though. Let's say I want the Owned License which is $160, does that mean I have to pay an additional $135 for the installation as well?

Thanks in advance.

if you want vB tech staff to install it .. then yes you pay the install fee

if you install it yourself you only pay for US$160 license
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

trust me man, its really easy to install, don't pay the $135

Comment

Re: Ordering vB

Originally posted by Dave Rosteck
        Hey everyone. I just recently installed vB Lite onto my server and I'm planning on purchasing the licensed version. I have a question though. Let's say I want the Owned License which is $160, does that mean I have to pay an additional $135 for the installation as well?

Thanks in advance.

You are not required to pay for installation.
        This is an extra service vBulletin provides to help those who can't get this done by themselves.

You can first try to install it yourself, prior to buying an installation service.

The installation is quite simple.

You purchase the software on-line,
        you directly gain access to the members area (l/p through E-mail) where you can download the latest version of vBulletin.
        You unpack the files, and upload them to your web server (or through shell account, unpack on the server)
        Then you run the install script and go through a few steps, like providing info about which mysql database to use with which login pass combination ..
        and you are done.
        If you run into a problem, you can require assistence through the community/support forum on vbulletin.com/forum where you can register yourself as a licensed member. If that all fails, you can request the installation service to help you out with a proper installation. But as mentioned before, it is quite easy.

Enjoy vBulletin!
        And if you want to help me out a bit, you can follow the below link in my signature where you can purchase it, you wont have to pay more, but I will gain commission when you buy it! Aint that cool!
        I help you, you help me

Comment

vb is very easy to install, i used a warez version once, but I thoght it was stupid not to pay for it incase i got found ot so i have deleted t now, and i am saving up to buy one i miht aswell buy one so i can get to the members area i used to know warez site that give vbb for free, i on't know anymore though. warez vbb is very stupid, you should buy your vb like i am going to do

Please, i think warez vbb's should be wiped out. so please don't ban me, i have deleted my one i had.

Comment

LoL
            you dont know that site anymore?dont make me laugh?
            how come? is it gone?
            it aint vbb its vB
            u see, only warez kiddies call vbb to vBull
            its an easy catch
            You're my Prince of Peace
            And I will live my life for You

Comment

Originally posted by nuno
              LoL
              you dont know that site anymore?dont make me laugh?
              how come? is it gone?
              it aint vbb its vB
              u see, only warez kiddies call vbb to vBull
              its an easy catch

That is a stupid remark.
              Bulletin Board System : BBS
              vBulletin ..
              easy to name it vBulletin board .. I also abbriviated it to vBB .. I guess I am a warez kiddie.

Comment

When is vB 3.0 coming out? I plan to buy it the day it comes out.
                War is only fun when you are winning.

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid

That is a stupid remark.
                  Bulletin Board System : BBS
                  vBulletin ..
                  easy to name it vBulletin board .. I also abbriviated it to vBB .. I guess I am a warez kiddie.
                  *dumb*
                  it's vBulletin period, not vBulletin board
                  is it too hard for you to understand that?
                  You're my Prince of Peace
                  And I will live my life for You

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X