*LOVE* the 4.x upgrader!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *LOVE* the 4.x upgrader!!

Been a customer for ~10 years and I have to say, the new automated updater function is fantastic - thank you for listening to our feedback!
    http://www.northwestnissans.com

It's getting better all the time.

However, I look forward to the day when we don't need to download the suite ZIP file and can upgrade directly from within the vBulletin admincp (like Joomla has).

Cheers! -- Rik

PS: Perhaps they could start that process with 1-click updating in the case of patch files.

Comment

Originally posted by AlkATRaZ View Post
      Been a customer for ~10 years and I have to say, the new automated updater function is fantastic - thank you for listening to our feedback!
      You can thank Freddie for that.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rik Brown View Post
        However, I look forward to the day when we don't need to download the suite ZIP file and can upgrade directly from within the vBulletin admincp (like Joomla has).
        That would be awesome
        "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time!"
        "It's important to only think about what you desire, not what you fear to achieve your ultimate goal!!"
        "When doors close, tear down the walls. Never give up!"

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X