Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I have already answered this in your ticket past night. Your card company rejected this. There is nothing we can do when that happens. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• terwax1
    replied
    Purchase ID4AB37F056D2Payment Status:Refused

And who rejected now?

Leave a comment:

• terwax1
    replied
    Purchase ID4AB37F056D2Payment Status:Under Review

lets see...

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    All of your purchases were rejected by your card companies. There is nothing we can do about that. We cannot force them to accept your purchase. Sorry if that was not clear.

Leave a comment:

• terwax1
    replied
    I did

I posted here as well to show my distaste of vbulletin. Honestly the sales team is this awful, i sort of wonder how awful support team might be (i also said this in the email).

Hope i can get better attention to my request of purchasing vbulletin license.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    We have no way of knowing from that info. You'd have to write [email protected] with your order numbers for us to look this up.

Leave a comment:

• terwax1
    started a topic Can't purchase vBulletin....

Can't purchase vBulletin....

Used multiple cards, contacted support and they keep saying my CC company is rejecting transaction. I even used 2 CC from 2 different people to see if it'd work, but nope, rejected.

Why can't i purchase vbulletin but purchase anything else using those credit cards?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X