Can't purchase vBulletin....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't purchase vBulletin....

Used multiple cards, contacted support and they keep saying my CC company is rejecting transaction. I even used 2 CC from 2 different people to see if it'd work, but nope, rejected.

Why can't i purchase vbulletin but purchase anything else using those credit cards?

We have no way of knowing from that info. You'd have to write [email protected] with your order numbers for us to look this up.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I did

I posted here as well to show my distaste of vbulletin. Honestly the sales team is this awful, i sort of wonder how awful support team might be (i also said this in the email).

Hope i can get better attention to my request of purchasing vbulletin license.

Comment

All of your purchases were rejected by your card companies. There is nothing we can do about that. We cannot force them to accept your purchase. Sorry if that was not clear.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Purchase ID4AB37F056D2Payment Status:Under Review

lets see...

Comment

Purchase ID4AB37F056D2Payment Status:Refused

And who rejected now?

Comment

I have already answered this in your ticket past night. Your card company rejected this. There is nothing we can do when that happens. Sorry.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X