How can i buy the 3.6 version ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i buy the 3.6 version ?

I want to install this mod http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=65152
    How can i buy the vbulletin v.3.6 ?

When you buy a license, you can choose which version (even 3.6) to download and install.

Although.. that modification can't be downloaded, so it would be hard for you to install.
    My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
    vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

1)when buy a licence for 3.6 can i upgrade later to version 4 ? If yes, how cost ?
      2)why you say that i can't dowload this mod ? This is a attachement.
      3)you know if there is a same mod for version 4 ?

Comment

1) You don't buy a license "for 3.6". You buy a license that allows you to install one instance of vBulletin. You can choose which version (3.x or 4.x) you wish to use.
        2) It is in the 'Archives' at vbulletin.org. This is a place for modifications to go when they can no longer be downloaded, for any reason.
        3) Sorry, I'm not aware of other versions of that mod.
        My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
        vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
          1) You don't buy a license "for 3.6". You buy a license that allows you to install one instance of vBulletin. You can choose which version (3.x or 4.x) you wish to use.
          1)If i buy a licence , can i upgrade to 4.x later ? How cost ?
          2)What means one instance ? One host server or one folder in the same server or one time only ?

Comment

1. Yes, no additional cost.

2. One installation only.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I cant find the 3.x forum licence https://www.vbulletin.com/order/index.php
              How can i buy a 3.x forum licence ? Is there a link for this ?

Comment

I cant find the 3.x forum licence https://www.vbulletin.com/order/index.php
                How can i buy a 3.x forum licence ? Is there a link for this ?

Comment

There isn't a vBulletin 3.x-only license for purchase. The licenses available for purchase include all versions of vBulletin. When you go into the Members Area to download the software, you can select which version of the software you want to download (there are links to download vBulletin 3.x and vBulletin 4.x.)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X