Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal payment problems

Hello,
    As noted in a previous thread I intend to buy vBulletin on behalf of a client, and I am trying to do so now. However I am trying to use paypal to pay for the license, I have two problems:

[1] It isn't applying my balance of about 134$ CAD towards the purchase which is problematic, and
    [2] When I go to change my payment options to see about adding it if it is in there, it says my session has timed out, no matter how quickly I do it.

Is someone able to assist me here or would I have to contact Paypal support?

Cheers,
    Peter
    Last edited by Peter M Dodge; Sun 31 Jul '11, 9:42am. Reason: Issue resolved

This is a problem that only paypal may resolve as vbulletin has no control what so ever on how paypals website functions. Try using another browser like firefox for the timeout issues.

Comment

Sorry Peter, but you'll need to contact PayPal Support regarding why it's not taking the funds from the balance.
      Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
      -
      *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
      - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
      - Highlight the correct navigation tab when you are on a custom page
      - "Quick Route" Interface...
      - Allow to use custom icons for individual forums

Comment

Hello,

I have contacted paypal and it looks like the reason that I cannot do this is because of account limitations (they dont like processing the prepaid VISAs which I was going to use to pay the balance of what I dont have in my account for the license) and I may not be able to use the credit card I have in conjunction with the balance I have on my account at the same time ... is it possible to pay in two seperate transactions in some way, the 149$ USD balance I have in one transaction and the remainder on said credit card?

(IE, can I do a split tender transaction with paypal for some of it and a straight-up credit transaction for the other?)

Cheers,
        Peter M Dodge

Comment

Nevermind, figured something out

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X