No announcement yet.

InvisionFree to vBulletin 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing this information, i was looking for it too!

Comment

Originally posted by carntheroos4eva View Post
      As I said I can be proven wrong.
      That thread that I searched up was from the IMPEX section...
      yes, but it didn't say what you said it said...
      Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
      -
      *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
      - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
      - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

The InvisionFree team has now finished the restoration and raw dump. The restoration was provided 7 days after payment, and the raw dump was finished in less than one business day. I'm very surprised and pleased with the speed that they worked at. Now it's time for me to figure out where to head with this.

Comment

Originally posted by cSkins View Post
          The InvisionFree team has now finished the restoration and raw dump. The restoration was provided 7 days after payment, and the raw dump was finished in less than one business day. I'm very surprised and pleased with the speed that they worked at. Now it's time for me to figure out where to head with this.
          Head to this forum: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...-Import-System

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Originally posted by cSkins View Post
            I'm glad it worked out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by beishe8 View Post
              Hmm, it looks like an IPB 1.3 converter is currently listed as Tier 3 in the ImpEx manual, implying that it is no longer supported or updated. However, it might be possible to indirectly jump to vBulletin 4 via multiple software/version conversions.

Whatever the case, I believe that I first need to host an IPB 1.3 board to transfer my IF raw dump data onto so that I can obtain a proper database backup to use in the conversion process.

Comment

The importer should still work, assuming they have not made any drastic changes to the database.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X