Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Buy V Bulletin, they don't care about you!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Buy V Bulletin, they don't care about you!

Don't Buy V Bulletin, they don't care about you! I would seriously consider the attitude of any business that doesn't allow posts to suggestions. They don't want to hear from you, they just want your Money.

I came here to complain about discrimination against me. My name is jb, I have been published as jb for near half a century, my bank accepts checks mad out to jb, but I can't post as myself because I don't have enough characters in my name.

You have no ideal how upset I am, the arrogance that you think I should change my name because you don't like my name.

What are you taking about? As far as I know we have had a three character limit on names since the beginning.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by bxy View Post
      My name is jb, I have been published as jb for near half a century, my bank accepts checks mad out to jb, but I can't post as myself because I don't have enough characters in my name.
      .....who cares?
      "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time!"
      "It's important to only think about what you desire, not what you fear to achieve your ultimate goal!!"
      "When doors close, tear down the walls. Never give up!"

Comment

Use a period, question mark or number. What is your problem. I have someone on my forum as E He uses -E-

Comment

Who as a two letter name show use a birth certificate that shows use you where born with this name

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	troll.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	3682815
            "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time!"
            "It's important to only think about what you desire, not what you fear to achieve your ultimate goal!!"

Comment

It is a per site setting, you are welcome to change it on your own forum, or petition administrators on other forums.

Comment

ya...
                they require 3 characters because they "don't like your name"

Originally posted by HMBeaty View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]54018[/ATTACH]
                +1.
                -- Web Developer for hire
                ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

I wonder what would have happened,had 2 character names been allowed here, if someone had already used the name jb, can you imagine the tantrums that would have caused ?

Someone needs to grow up. No one has stopped the OP posting other than himself.

Comment

They wouldn't give me the name OP either...
                    I buy 420 forums

Comment

Oh look at me and my lovely discriminating username.

Comment

Originally posted by CK View Post
                        Oh look at me and my lovely discriminating username.
                        ymms!

Comment

Originally posted by ck View Post
                          oh look at me and my lovely discriminating username.
                          lmfao!!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X