Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchases Keep Getting Refused

To whom it may concern,

I attempted to purchase a forum license three times this morning and each time I receive payment refused due to fraud controls. I've written support for additional information and need to know what additional data you need from me to make the purchase go through correctly. My credit card even flagged me for possible fraud purchase on the first two attempted purchases, so I have cleared up the issues with them and they said the next attempted purchase would go through properly. However the third try was still refused. I'll keep trying through the day, but please let me know what additional information you need!
    Thanks!

-Julie
    Texas

You need to send an email to: [email protected]

Include all the relevant information. Please note the Sales Staff does not work weekends so you may not get an answer until Monday.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Steve, absolutely love your signature about the chicken. I cannot stop cracking up.
      Neil Ghuman | IT Manager
      Motorcycle Forum Canada | Motorcycle Forum UK
      Motorcycle Forum - Motorcycle Talk
      Motorcycle Market | More Power Racing

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X