Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

request [product] for sound background, header, and footer for member profile >>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• request [product] for sound background, header, and footer for member profile >>

and thax for will help me

up...

Comment

Sorry, but I have no idea what you are asking.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

thanx for your reply Steve

I mean I say in some forums [vb4] when I enter profile for any member, I hear a song play automatically (mp3 file)
        this song is added via an additional option allows to him to add any mp3 file to play automatically for members which visit his profile
        I think this is done by a product, but unforchenately I don't find it.

header and footer for profile
        also additional options for customizing the profile >> ((by them, you can put a header and footer for your profile in addetional to your currently customize))

I hope you understand what I mean >> and sorry for bad language

Comment

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X