Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

change a field value for the members by ADMIN ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change a field value for the members by ADMIN ?!

hi friends

I have forum for students and I make a field for the "academic year" (1st y, 2nd y, .... ,7th y)
    and normally after each years, every member his "academic year value" should increase one degree (e.g. 2nd y --become--> 3rd y)
    manually, every member can increase his year by himself
    but if I want this become either by an automatic process , or by simple manually method by me (admin)
    Is it possible?
    is there any product, method, or way to do this?

I hope I could explained to you what I mean

and thanx

any one can help me?

Comment

maybe a few screenshots of what you mean

Comment

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however once you are a customer you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hawk2
          instead of academic years, suppose you have in your forum a field for gender (male, female)
          and each of your members choose his/her gender (male or female) >> e.g. 200 male + 100 female
          you want to alter this field for who choosing male to female, and the opposite for who choosing female to male (I say suppose to clearify what i mean )
          is there any product, way, or method to do this?
          because it is impossible to do this manually for 300 members and above >_<

Steve
          Oops

thanx for you and for Hawk2

Comment

Add New User Profile Field make it a Single-Selection Menu or Single-Selection Radio Buttons you decide what one is best play around with them all then check to see what one would suit you best

Comment

This is a Pre-sales question and forum. Do not provide support in this forum.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X