X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WizyWyg
    replied
    Originally posted by sccr410
    I am doing a youth soccer club site, and each team would have their own site and own forum on the board. I was hoping people would be able to subscribe to their team news forum and get emails every time their coach/manager posted some news or info.
    If an "email" feature is what your looking for more than a forum, then you may want to look into creating a mailing list instead and use a forum as a backup for those who dont want to receive email.

Leave a comment:

• sccr410
    replied
    I am doing a youth soccer club site, and each team would have their own site and own forum on the board. I was hoping people would be able to subscribe to their team news forum and get emails every time their coach/manager posted some news or info.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Not at this time, at least not by subscribing to a forum. There may be a hack for this but I'm not sure.

The Admin can however enter individual users into a list that gets email notifications per forum,

Leave a comment:

• sccr410
    started a topic Email and subscribed forums

Email and subscribed forums

Can the current version be setup to allow a person to be emailed every time there is a new thread posted in the forum they are subscribed to?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X