Email and subscribed forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email and subscribed forums

Can the current version be setup to allow a person to be emailed every time there is a new thread posted in the forum they are subscribed to?

Not at this time, at least not by subscribing to a forum. There may be a hack for this but I'm not sure.

The Admin can however enter individual users into a list that gets email notifications per forum,
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I am doing a youth soccer club site, and each team would have their own site and own forum on the board. I was hoping people would be able to subscribe to their team news forum and get emails every time their coach/manager posted some news or info.

Comment

Originally posted by sccr410
        I am doing a youth soccer club site, and each team would have their own site and own forum on the board. I was hoping people would be able to subscribe to their team news forum and get emails every time their coach/manager posted some news or info.
        If an "email" feature is what your looking for more than a forum, then you may want to look into creating a mailing list instead and use a forum as a backup for those who dont want to receive email.
        There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X