X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You have been told what you need to do. This cannot be resolved in a forum thread.

Leave a comment:

• legendkiller345
    replied
    [email protected] This is email of the owner. If you can help with this one.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    I would tell you to get your money back now, before you cannot.

Ask for the license id, if he didn't give you a license id to verify that it is transferable with us you might have been scammed.

Please note we DO NOT recomend purchasing from third parties as we are unable to get involved.

Leave a comment:

• legendkiller345
    replied
    Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
    Contact the person you purchased the license from and ask them
    I asked him and according to him request initiated but I need to confirm from VBulletin and also there have been almost 4 days and no license transfer occurs.

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    Originally posted by legendkiller345 View Post
    Please I need help to know if previous owner of licence has made a request of transfer or not?
    Contact the person you purchased the license from and ask them

Leave a comment:

• legendkiller345
    replied
    Please I need help to know if previous owner of licence has made a request of transfer or not?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    We will follow-up when all the appropriate info is received.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Did the previous owner contact us to request it be transferred? If not, they need to do that.

If they have, then we'll have asked for further information and will be waiting on it being provided to us

Leave a comment:

• legendkiller345
    started a topic Licence Tranfer

Licence Tranfer

I have purchased a second hand licence and request of Licence transfer is made. but now its 72 hours and still nothing happend.

How much more time will it take to transfer licence?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X