Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Jelsoft recommend any dedicated hosting ISPs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Jelsoft recommend any dedicated hosting ISPs?

Hello, I was wondering if Jelsoft recommends any dedicated hosted ISP providers. I waslooking for a configuration such as about 40 gigs/month transfer rate, 512mb ram linux min.

Or can any user here recommend me a reasonable yet reliable and responsive dedicated hosting service provider? thx.!

Alot of people here reccomend VenturesOnline.

Comment

Yeah most of the team here ('cept me ) is on VO.

Comment

Yikes! for 512mb ram/40 gigs bandwidth configuration the monthly cost is pretty high @VO. My budget is about $150-$175 / month. Any options then?

Comment

Do you guys see any customizable plans on their site (vo)? Or else I'll shoot out an email to their sales.

Comment

VBulletin web hosting

Try here for dedicated vBulletin plans

http://www.safeservers.co.uk

Comment

I would send VO an email as they may be able to help you out in that respect.

Also if you really do find they don't suit, try RackShack.net. Though VO still come highly recommended - I use them and so do most of the other staff members here. They provide the best balance of price, support, performance and reliability.

Comment

What about this one? Rackspace.com ?

Comment

Originally posted by ubbuser
                  What about this one? Rackspace.com ?
                  rackspace.com will cost you an arm and a leg but support is great... was with them for 6 months in 2000.

But i'm with Venturesonline.com for my dual p3 866 server and Rackshack.net with my Raq4i server. If you want awesome service and support choose Venturesonline.com.

Right now i'm not recommending rackshack.net for their new intel/amd servers since there seems to be alot of issues (check their forums) of which they don't support even if you had the money to pay them to support it! Don't get me wrong my raq4i server has been flawless and have not had to contact support in months.

Also rackshack.net charge a setup fee + additionaly monthly fee on upgrades such as ram and hard drives whereas Venturesonline.com charges a once off set up fee.

My recommendation is Venturesonline hence why all but 1 of the support staff here at vBulletin.com are with them
                  :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
                  :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
                  :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

My host would come over and beat me up if I left her

Comment

Originally posted by tubedogg
                      :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
                      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
                      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Originally posted by tubedogg
                        LOL
                        Yup!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X