Have you looked at the Admin Demo?

Comment

From the Admin CP's User Mass Move/Prune feature:

Usergroup is:
      Has not logged on for x days:
      Registered before date: (yyyy-mm-dd format):
      Has less than x posts:
      Order results by:
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

The admin demo's password has been changed or not working anymore lasttime I checked.

Comment

The password's been reset.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

If I turn off search for all forums, would I be still be able to use search functionality in the Admin Control Panel?

Also is there a way I can restrict searching to a per forum basis? Last time I read it was mentioned I could take off the "search all forums" option from the templates? Any other way?

Comment

Folks is there any way to limit # of polls / forum? If I purchase vbb and switch from Ubb, and get things running smoothly, my prediction is people will posts polls like mad crazy.

So any way to limit # of polls / forum?

Comment

Currently no

vbulletin.org is the "unofficial" hack site for anything that is non-standard in vbulletin.
                There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

To answer your three questions in order,

re: turning off search, if you turn it off there is no indexing done so there is no way to search. There is no search post functionality in the Admin CP anyway.

re: restricting search. No there's no other way but it literally takes 15 seconds to do.

re: limiting polls. Not currently but unless your userbase is vastly different from most of ours you will not get that many polls anyway.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X