Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

I have 2 questions:
    1. If i buy Vbulletin Can i run them in 2 places (same domain, diffrent sub domain)?
    2. Is there any thing called Vbulletin for life or something like that? since my Company is going to be For atleast couple of years i was wondering if i can buy vbulletin for say 5 years with a low price..

Thanks in advance.

1) You are allowed to run one installation per license.

2) You can purchase what we call an "owned license" with this license you can run vBulletin as long as your company exists. It includes one year of updates through our member's area. Additional years are currently available for $30.00 a year.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

1. thanks
      2. I understood that but my question is can i pay in advance for like 4-5 years and get lower price?

Comment

With the owned license, there is nothing more to purchase unless you decide to.
        An additional year of upgrades is $30.00 but it is not required that you purchase it, and you can skip years as you see fit.

Comment

Can i buy the 160$ Lisence and say in 1.5 years renew it?
          not in 1 year?
          or say in 2 years, i will still have the 30$ renew?
          Last edited by Eternal Bliss; Wed 23 Jan '02, 11:44am.

Comment

You can renew it in 1.5 years for $30 (assuming that is the price then; it might go up between now and then) but for the gap between one year from purchase and 1.5 years, you will not have access to upgrades.

Comment

Thanks
              just need the cash now

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X