Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customising VB4

Presently I have a forum www.manutdreds.com which is phpBB3.0.8

How easy is it to customise vb4, what I need to do is transfer all the forum Icons etc to VB4 hopefully quickly and easily.

Also is the Import from phpBB a fairly easy thing to do, or is it best to get someone with a good knowledge of VB and MYSQL to do it.

as far as i have found vBulletin is most easy to customize and modify, and about the transfer from phpbb to vbulletin you have the option of impex import system to import allo of your data from phpbb to vBulletin

Comment

You don't need a lot of knowledge to use our import tool Impex, simply follow the instructions in our manual and the on screen instructions and you will be able to move information over.

vB4 is styled using CSS. Many elements are styled using a 'StyleVar' system where the relevant areas are editable via the Admin system however you have the option to add your own custom CSS also. We have a live demo of vBulletin 4 Publishing Suite, including full access to the admin control panel. You can set one up for your own use from this page (The demo is active for 24 hours. If you feel you need more time, send an email to [email protected] with the DemoID and ask for an extension.):

https://www.vbulletin.com/admindemo.php

Please note that you will not be able to test Impex on the demo
      Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
      -
      *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
      - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
      - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

And on top of all that, there's lots of knowledgeable members of the the VB community that can help out if you get stuck.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X