Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin Database information

Hi,

I do not wish to purchase vBulletin. I am trying to make a plugin for a game which checks the vBulletin database to see if their account is activated. Is there anywhere I can find this information?

how can you modify vBulletin without being a licence owner ?

Comment

you need to ask in the correct forums..
      -- Web Developer for hire
      ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

Originally posted by thekris1234 View Post
        Hi,

I do not wish to purchase vBulletin. I am trying to make a plugin for a game which checks the vBulletin database to see if their account is activated. Is there anywhere I can find this information?
        You need to tell the license owner to add your email address to the Priority Forum Support page here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

If he does that, then you will be able to post in the support forums. if he can't do this, then he does not have a valid license.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by DelphiVillage View Post
          how can you modify vBulletin without being a licence owner ?
          I'm sorry to be abrupt but I'm not buying a licence just to make a plugin for other people. I wouldn't want to use the forum, I just wanted to know how the databases are laid out.

Comment

See post #4.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by thekris1234 View Post
              I'm sorry to be abrupt but I'm not buying a licence just to make a plugin for other people. I wouldn't want to use the forum, I just wanted to know how the databases are laid out.
              ah no that isn't needed do what Steve said (remember it has to be the email you registerd with here)after that you can start a thread in the support forums what you want to now is pretty is easy but i can't tell you or Steve kicks my ass

Comment

I have feeling since you are trying to modify vBulletin you're going to be told to ask on vBulletin.org anyway. You'll still need the admin to put your email on file though.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X