Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested in buying the software...but have a few questions

Hello Community!

I am a new member and a potential client. I run a gaming site and I was looking for a community software and I ended up here. I am pretty impressed with the some of the features that Vbulletin provides, but i have a few questions. Any help with links/faqs will be deeply appreciated:

1. Is it possible to integrate PSN Trophies in user profiles?
    2. Is it possible to integrate XBL achievements in user profiles?
    3. Is it possible to integrate Steam achievements in user profiles?
    4. Is it possible to integrate WoW achievements in user profiles?
    5. Is it possible to have a levelling up feature with some sort of a status indicator (something like sites like Gamespot have) ?
    6. Is there a points system (for posting threads, commenting etc)?
    7. Is there a manual and an automatic medal awarding system?
    8. Is there a user blog system? And is there a system in place that can limit the number of blogs in 24 hrs?
    9. Is there a way to have a single sign on with wordpress?

Thanks in advance to the community for the help!

1-4: There are some add-ons in vbulletin.org which integrates these (not all of them i think). It's pretty easy to do it yourself too if you know a little html and php.
    5: built-in feature
    6-7: add-on on vbulletin.org available
    8: you need to buy vBulletin Publishing Suite [includes CMS, Forums, Blogs]. Not sure about limit in 24hr. but you can easily do it if you know a little php.
    9: i think there is an add-on on vbulletin.org but not sure.

Comment

Thanks so much for your reply CvP...Think you can help me with the related links as well? Really appreciate!

Comment

Originally posted by Rashid Sayed View Post
        Thanks so much for your reply CvP...Think you can help me with the related links as well? Really appreciate!
        Some tasks require your participation, just take a look at www.vbulletin.org

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X