Question about purchasing vBulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about purchasing vBulletin

Hello, My Name is Steven. I'm just wondering if you have to pay vBulletin Monthly. And what's the difference in Publishing Suite and Forum License?

If you buy a new licence it is a once only payment, a publishing suite is an application.
    <<<<<<<<< It is over there !

Comment

Originally posted by josiah1 View Post
      If you buy a new licence it is a once only payment, a publishing suite is an application.
      So, when I buy a Forum License, it will last forever?

Comment

Yes, at least as long as the version you purchase is usable.
        <<<<<<<<< It is over there !

Comment

If you buy it today you will get a vBulletin 4.x license. You will be able to run it basically indefinitely. AT LEAST several years. However one day computers and programing will have advanced so much no doubt the software will no longer be compatible with any server out there. Whether that is 5 years or 10 years or 20 years out we have no way of knowing yet.

Comment

Can we buy a vBulletin license with PayPal? and how. Because When I was going to buy a vBulletin license, it doesn't say anything about PayPal. I only went up to the part when it says "First Name: Last Name:" And after that, it says installation. So I don't know how to pay it with PayPal.

Comment

Yes, just click on the purchase link and follow the instructions.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X