Recently purchased forum now thinking about suite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recently purchased forum now thinking about suite

I recently purchased vbulletin forum software almost a month now. But I was thinking about the suite. I could careless for the blog but I was wondering about the cms?
    Inorder to get the cms do I have to purchase the entire thing over again or just pay the difference? I'm running ver. 4.1.3 Thanks!

Cost you $100 only to upgrade.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Really... Doesn't make much sense to pay 195 just for the forum and another 100 to get the cms I will be playing 295 when it cost 285 lol. But I think I can live with that. My question is I'm running 4.1.3 So if i do this will I lose my forum data?

Anyways do you know of a link where I can find this information, pay for my upgrade, and get started. Thanks!!!

Edit: found it in client section only went there once after all lol.

Comment

You will not lose any data upgrading to the suite.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ok, I haven't upgraded to the cms yet. But I was wondering what about vb CMPS do I deactivated it first then do the upgrade so I can get the cms?
          Also in the customer section it gives you the option to add your site to vbulletin.com links or whatever. But where can i view the list at and see other sites that use this software as well?

Thanks!

Comment

Yes, you should disable all add-ons prior to upgrading.

Here is the Links page of vB sites from customers that have submitted these to our links page:

http://www.vbulletin.com/links.php
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Hey I have a problem. I just purchased the cms upgrade. So I upgraded my site to the full suite. My forum remains the same with data,style, etc. But my home page which is the CMS isn't showing any of my styles it only shows the vbulletin default style even if i set it on another style it wont show up just stays on the default style.

Why is that?

Also this is my site CallMeGamer

on the home page I have three Home links in the CMS... Home Home Home..

Little help thanks!

Edit: NVM found a fixed for it just kept searching the forums!!!!!!
                Last edited by gamerzhope; Tue 31 May '11, 6:46am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X