Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i run a site with a few friends. the site has gotten bigger then we expected. At the present time we have a XMB board. it's pretty nice. We are moving to a new host with more space and better bandwidth to suit us. So we got our money together and planned on buying a VB for the site when we move this week. The problem is we are all college students with no CC. I have a checking account and so do 2 of my friends. Is it some way we could pay for the board with check? using direct wire? or pay pal? and most importantly is there a XMB converter? I have 9000+ threads i dont want to lose.

Send am email to [email protected]. Someone there should be able to help you.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Re: Newbie

Originally posted by Keta
      ...and most importantly is there a XMB converter? I have 9000+ threads i dont want to lose.
      Currently no.

Comment

Ah, my answer was confusing. I was refering to paying by check in case that wasn't clear.

Kevin's right of course about the XMB converter.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

ok i have the board now....i just really really need a converter

Comment

post a request at http://www.vbulletin.org

but, you might have to wait for a long while before one comes available (because a member there must have XMB before attempting to write a hack for conversion).
            There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X