Purshased VBB and No Response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purshased VBB and No Response

I bought a vbb license last night and still have not heard anythig back. I have my order number and have sent TWO emails asking for help with no response. This is really holding me up and I need to launch this weekend. Your instant web delivery is not to instant imo. Whats going on here? Someone please email me before I have to mess around with my credit card company.

The online sales are handled by Digibuy and from what I understand they can sometimes get backed up. Who did you send an email to? Try sending one to [email protected]. Meanwhile I'll see if can get get someone to check into this.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

More Info

I sent the requests to [email protected] and still no reply.

I will try sending to the address you mentioned. Getting pretty frustrated here as I am sitting on my hands waiting for software I have already paid for, when I need to be getting to work converting my ubb to vbb. <sigh>

Comment

w00t

You guys are on the ball. Now I can get at the messy job of cenverting my large forum. All the best Smachol

Comment

Glad to hear it, and welcome to vB! I'm a UBB refugee myself and I think you're going to love it here!

By the way, don't forget to register so you can get support on these forums. The link is in the last line of my sig. Good luck!

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Same Problem

Guys,

I have exactly the same problem. Paid for it, got email from Digibuy, got no email from you.

I forwarded Digibuy's mail to [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and still no response.

I had a few off days which I planned to install the script, however I never thought it would take more than a few seconds a buy a software online and I am losing my off days.

Any ideas?

Comment

Digibuy was bakced up so some waiting will occur. be patient, as long as digibuy has the proof, you will get your software.
              There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

Pal,

When you buy a software ONLINE with your credit card, waiting (for days) is not expected.

There can always be some problems around, so although not expected, it is still understandable.

However what is not understandstable is that, you receive NO RESPONSE from official customer support address' (3 actually) for your queries.

I would enjoy a reply telling me that there is a problem with Digibuy or else at the moment, and they're working for it and ask me to wait. I've already lost my off 2 days but it would still be perfectly ok.

But I sent 3 mails (excluding this forum message) to relevant address' and none got a response. I guess you are not from the company and if so, then I still have no official response for my query.

Still waiting though. Seems I have no other choice anyway..

Comment

Logican,

Sorry for the problems. I honestly don't know what's causing them. I've forwarded your message on, so hopefully someone will get back to you soon.

BTW, how long ago did you send those emails?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Logician,

We have not received your emails to [email protected] . Please would you resend them?

Thanks,
                    John
                    John Percival

Artificial intelligence usually beats real stupidity ;)

Comment

John,

I sent the first email to

- [email protected] AND [email protected] (Wasnt it the correct address? I guess I found it in your webpage) AND blindcarbon copy to my another email to assure it went.

- After a while I sent the exact mail to [email protected] (Again together with a copy to myself)

Now due to your recent request I have JUST re-mailed the email to:
                      a) [email protected]
                      b) [email protected]
                      c) [email protected]
                      d) [email protected] (just incase)
                      e) To my another POP3 in another domain (And I've received it)

Are you really sure there is no problem with your mail servers? It first occured to me that there may be a problem with my email account but after my extensive rechecks I am now pretty sure that my account can SEND and RECEIVE MAIL without any problems.

So I am really concerned about your mail servers if you havent received my mails.

Anyway I cant be sure if the email communication between us will work from now on, so please consider me NOT received the membername/password until I wrote a message I did in this thread.

Thank you.

Ps. I cant receive membership/the password via the "forgotton customer number and password" form in the http://www.vbulletin.com/members/ address either. It says it emailed me the info, but again I receive no mails.

Comment

still no mail..

Comment

Please let me know what email address you are using to send these emails. You can do this by PM.

I have just searched for all tickets (open and closed) started with the email address in your profile here and there were none found.

I know this is frustrating but have you checked to make sure that your mail servers DNS servers can find vBulletin's servers so that mail can be properly routed? This has happened to me in the past with a few sites.
                          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Hello,

I dont think this is the problem because one mail from me has arrived to John and he replied it (he knows the details). However this mail did not include the long waited membership information and I have reported this to John. No replies then. (This was before John's message in this thread so he's supposed to write this forum message after he wrote me the mail.)

My email is [email protected] and all my mails contacted you are originated from this address. This is also the address that I registed for vbulletin.

I can receive my emails from my other address' while can perfectly send them mail either. Why would mail server's DNS configuration ban vbulletin and jelsoft domains while it works with other domains? Not makes sense, does it?

God, this is getting ridiculous

Please continue the communication in this thread. I kindly ask you to answer the following questions:
                            1- Did you receive mails (lots of!) from [email protected]
                            2- Have you replied them? (Excluding 1 mail from John)
                            3- If not, why for God's sake!

Let's figure out what the problem is. I am really confused here!

BTW if you cant mail me you can send the info via PM either. I still cant access the member area guys..

Comment

Using the email address above (which is not the one in your user profile for these forums by the way), I have found two tickets submitted by you... Both tickets from your end are identical.

This is your submitted ticket:
                              Hello,

I purchased vBulletin yesterday and received the mail of Digibuy (below)
                              but did not receive any mail from you as mentioned in the Digibuy's email.
                              I guess I am supposed to get an email with my customer number/password etc.
                              to receive the Member Area. You can find any details you may need below.
                              Thank you.

Regards,
                              Sinan Ozturk

*********** YANIT VERİLEN MESAJ ***********

Tarih: 23.01.2002 , Saat: 16:45, Yazan: DigiBuy:

>Thank you for your purchase.
                              >
                              >** PLEASE PRINT THIS OUT AND RETAIN IT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE **
                              >
                              >About your order:
                              >
                              >Your order has been processed by DIGIBUY. This is the name
                              >that will appear on your credit-card statement.
                              >
                              >Please include your name and address plus the following
                              >information in all correspondence concerning your order:
                              >
                              >Name: Sinan Ozturk
                              >Order number: #############
                              >Date of purchase: Wed Jan 23 16:40:08 2002 EST
                              >Subtotal: US$85.00
                              >Processing fee: US$0.00
                              >Tax: US$0.00
                              >Total: US$85.00
                              >Payment method: #############
                              >
                              >=======================
                              ========================
                              ===========
                              >
                              >You purchased product #95528349447: vBulletin - 1 Lease License
                              >Price: $85.00
                              >Delivery Method: Instant Web Delivery - $0.00
                              >Qty: 1
                              >Total: $85.00
                              >
                              >
                              >You should receive your registration code for vBulletin via
                              >email in the next few minutes.
                              >
                              >If you have any questions relating to the use of your product,
                              >delivery, download or technical support please contact Jelsoft
                              >Enterprises Limited direct at [email protected].
                              >=======================
                              ========================
                              ============
                              >
                              >If you think you may have inadvertently ordered twice, please
                              >send all your order information, including product name, order
                              >numbers and order date to [email protected] for assistance.
                              >
                              >Once again, thank you for your purchase.
                              >
                              >Jelsoft Enterprises Limited
                              The first was submitted at 12:15 a.m. on January 24th, 2002. The first response was sent to you at 12:29 a.m. on January 24th, 2002 by Martin who is one of our representatives... It is quoted below:
                              Hello,

All orders for vBulletin are handled by DigiBuy, which handles the payments for us. To check on the status of payment via Check or Wire Transfer, please contact them directly via email at [email protected] and include the 'SH' order tracking number you were provided with when placing your order.

All the best,
                              Martin Erwin
                              Support Team, vBulletin

http://www.vbulletin.com/
                              mailto:[email protected]
                              This same ticket was answered again by Chris Schreiber and in it he sent you your customer ID and password. This was sent at 2:08 a.m. on January 24th 2002.

Here is your customer number and password:

Customer number: #################
                              Customer Password: ################

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

All the best,
                              Chris Schreiber
                              Support Team, vBulletin

Finally you resubmitted your ticket on January 25th, 2002 at 1:15 p.m.. To that Ticket, John replied himself with:
                              Sinan,

Your license was already entered into our database correctly. I have just re-sent your password, so let me know if that does not get through.

All the best,
                              John Percival
                              Product Manager, vBulletin

"vBulletin: Community Instantly"
                              Both issues are considered closed now. If you haven't received these emails please verify that your email administrator is not filtering your email through spam software like SpamCop and see if they rejected any messages from either the vBulletin.com or Jelsoft.com server.

If the messages were rejected please send us the headers so we can review them.

I have sent just you, your information via my personal email account. If you don't get it soon please let me know.
                              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                              vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                              Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X