Unable to Purchase New Licence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to Purchase New Licence

I am trying to purchase a new vBulletin forum licence. When submitting the billing address information and clicking continue I receive the following error:

You must accept the license agreement to complete a purchase. Please use the back button and click the checkbox to indicate your acceptance of the license agreement.
    The check box doesn't appear. Looking back through recent posts this appears to be a common problem.

I have tried using:

Firefox 4.0.1
    Safari 5.0.5
    IE 8

Is anyone able to help?

Nothing here either. No agreements visible that could be accepted, just stops cold.

firefox4, opera, chrome.

Comment

I found the issue. The term accepting text is just not visible in the style, with accepting not preticked.

error: display:none in the div class accept-content (set to left, float or whatever else and it shows up.

Comment

Thanks Leadcrow.

Vbulliten support have told me it's either my firewall or ISP blocking the checkbox from appearing!

Having not really used many forums for a few years, at least it's given me time to look around the site before purchasing. Very tempted by XenForo
        Last edited by ijg0; Sun 8th May '11, 4:44am.

Comment

If i leave data empty, i get the error. If i fill out all of the required boxes (Everything but vat and company details) it goes though fine.

Comment

OK, i'm getting this also!
            "You must accept the license agreement to complete a purchase. Please use the back button and click the checkbox to indicate your acceptance of the license agreement."

I have tried FF, IE and 2 diferent internet connections???

Any ideas

Xray

Comment

Just tried using Opera and the "Accept license" box is present and correct.

IE9 and Chrome work fine for me too.
              Last edited by AdrianH; Fri 16th Sep '11, 6:06am. Reason: Checked again with other browsers

Comment

Got it to work.. Changed the country from US to Europe and I got to the payment page.

Comment

Have you tried CHROME??

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X