Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vbulletin 3.8.7

Hello,

I want to buy the Version because I heard it's the latest version or 3.x.x. I couldn't find the option in the Order page. I have few questions if you don't mind :

- How much does the license cost?
    - Do I have pay yearly? or just one time?
    - I want to open an Arabic forum (do I get the Arabic files)? and right to left changes?
    - Can I use the license on more than just domain name?
    - Do you accept normall Credit card? or just paypal?

Thank you !

Originally posted by AkiraKilwa View Post
    I want to buy the Version because I heard it's the latest version or 3.x.x. I couldn't find the option in the Order page.
    You can buy a licence for vB4 only,you can download with it 3.x as well.

- How much does the license cost?
    Forum only: $195
    Suite:$285
    - Do I have pay yearly? or just one time?
    One time only.

- Can I use the license on more than just domain name?
    Only one installation per licence(plus a test installation)
    - Do you accept normall Credit card? or just paypal?
    Both of them.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

So it's just $195 for ever?

Or do I have to pay a yearly fee for support?

How about the Arabic files? How to get them? I want to open an Arabic forum.

Comment

- Since youre aiming for a v3 vbulletin, the classic edition should fit you. Its 195$. This entitles you to all v4 releases, as well as past ones (v3).

- Currently, one time and youre good to go (for as long as youre sticking to v3 and v4's lifecycles).

- Many forums seem to run fine in arabic, with localization.

- one licence = one installation on one domain (an additional private installation is allowed, like for testing updates or changes to your site before you update your main site)

- CC is available

Comment

Thank you. I know there are a lot of arabic forums out there use VB. But how can i use it? do I get files and other things to get it to work?

I am using phpbb3 now and it's not so good, the forum is so small, How can i convert it to VB?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X