X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boofo
    replied
    Originally posted by beishe8 View Post
    Correct. Branding is for vBulletin , not for a version of vBulletin.
    Branding free is per license and good forever for whichever license you purchase it for. I got mine back in early vb 3 when it was $120 USD.

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by fufu View Post
    I am positive, unless vBulletin changes their vBulletin 5 licensing agreement.
    Correct. Branding is for vBulletin , not for a version of vBulletin.

Leave a comment:

• fufu
    replied
    Originally posted by nakedanvil View Post
    Are you sure he won't have to purchase it again for VB 5.X?
    I am positive, unless vBulletin changes their vBulletin 5 licensing agreement.
    But note, the branding fee is only good for that one license you purchase it for.

Leave a comment:

• nakedanvil
    replied
    Originally posted by fufu View Post
    No you do not have to repurchase branding free option once you have purchased it the first time. Yes, you can always add it later.
    Are you sure he won't have to purchase it again for VB 5.X?

Leave a comment:

• fufu
    replied
    Originally posted by Garglingpancakes View Post
    EDIT: Also, I'll have free updates for 4.x, and I assume I'll have to pay for 5.x. Will I have to re-purchase non-branding then? And if I don't get non-branding, can I add that later?
    No you do not have to repurchase branding free option once you have purchased it the first time. Yes, you can always add it later.

Leave a comment:

• Project-Buckfast
    replied
    You should be able to replace all nulled files with the licensed files and be done.

Leave a comment:

• Garglingpancakes
    started a topic Switching from pirated to legit vBulletin

Switching from pirated to legit vBulletin

Less than a week ago, I torrented a nulled copy of the vBulletin software, to see if I could set it up, and if it would work for what I want to use it for. After successfully setting it up on localhost, I'd like to purchase it - my question being this: Is there a way to transfer my whole upload folder and change the license, or will I have to reinstall the vBulletin software on the machine hosting my forum?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

EDIT: Also, I'll have free updates for 4.x, and I assume I'll have to pay for 5.x. Will I have to re-purchase non-branding then? And if I don't get non-branding, can I add that later?
    Last edited by Garglingpancakes; Wed 27th Apr '11, 2:09pm. Reason: fixed spelling errors, and added a couple questions.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X