Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile App precompile tweaks

Hi
    I am very keen to purchase the mobile app but I would really like to customise the app further and was wondering if its possible to get the precompiled version of the customised app to add tweaks myself. I understand its closed source and would happy agree not to distro the code but there is quite a lot of scope for changes I think that would improve the app.
    Obviously crashes etc would be our responsibility but if I could tweak the source like you can do with vbulletin.
    If your not planning to do this I would implore you consider it as it would truly add value to the mobile suite.

I too would like this feature. I really don't think that vBulletin would be in the same place if it wasn't for this viewable source model that they previously used. Just think of what vbulletin would be like if vbulletin.org wasn't created. Communities / websites that already have apps, now will require a 2nd app (and a 2nd download) to look at the forum, if the source wasn't precomplied, it would be possible to do a merge of these apps for example.

Granted the complexity is higher for something like this, but this is a burden for the customers.
    My Sites :

Comment

No sorry, that is not an option at this time.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X