X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Vbulletin Forum Licence with Moneybookers

Hello,

as you know jelsoft dont support ordering Vbulletin licence using Moneybookers payment
    i tried to send them mail explaining them my situation that i can only pay via moneybookers duo that my country dont support paypal payment

so i ask kindly please if someone work with the vbulletin team and have moneybookers account i can send him payment and convert it to paypal or somehow pay for me the licence as i cannot find other way then that.

Thank you

As was explained to you. we cannot accept payments via MoneyBooker. That is not going to change in the near or intermediate future. You need to use one of the available payment options.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      As was explained to you. we cannot accept payments via MoneyBooker. That is not going to change in the near or intermediate future. You need to use one of the available payment options.
      if i could use one of the available payment options i would already bought licence without mailing or using the forum here
      so i created this thread to find a way anyhow that can get me to buy licence using Moneybookers as payment
      and please @Steve i'am optimist and hope i can get a solution which i hope as now been 3 days and searching on google and reading forums to see if someone had succeeded buying licence via moneybookers , as i saw many people here also been asking for that so i'am trying to find how they did succeeded to solve that situation.

btw i'am not going anyway until i buy the licence so all can be happy

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JohnGr View Post
        if i could use one of the available payment options i would already bought licence without mailing or using the forum here
        so i created this thread to find a way anyhow that can get me to buy licence using Moneybookers as payment
        and please @Steve i'am optimist and hope i can get a solution which i hope as now been 3 days and searching on google and reading forums to see if someone had succeeded buying licence via moneybookers , as i saw many people here also been asking for that so i'am trying to find how they did succeeded to solve that situation.

btw i'am not going anyway until i buy the licence so all can be happy

Thanks
        Sorry, which bit of...

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
        we cannot accept payments via MoneyBooker
        ...did you not understand?
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

mate we are trying to find a solution and sincerely i dont like your answer

hope someone can help please

Thanks

Comment

You can pay with:

Paypal
            Credit Card
            Wire Transfer

There are no other payment methods available, nor will there be for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
              You can pay with:

Paypal
              Credit Card
              Wire Transfer

There are no other payment methods available, nor will there be for the foreseeable future.
              yes mate i know you dont accept other payment methods but i'am searching a way to pay via moneybookers as it's only payment in my country and which i use years now. i know i cant pay directly jelsoft via moneybookers but i'am asking a help from the Team of Vbulletin
              mean a one which got moneybookers account and exist on the Vbulletin Team or others i can send him payment via moneybookers and he will pay jelsoft via paypal or his payment he wish and i can get licence

that's my point.

Comment

There isn't a way to pay with money brokers.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X