After buying VBulletin question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After buying VBulletin question

After i buy it, or let's say i was to buy it, would i get all the unlimited space i wanted or would i have to pay separately? if so, where can i buy space? Because i'm on SMF and im getting sick and tired of using Mediafire and Megaupload for file services .

Please Reply. Thanks

Space for what? vBulletin isn't a host, it's software. Your host determines how much space is available to you
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time!"
    "It's important to only think about what you desire, not what you fear to achieve your ultimate goal!!"
    "When doors close, tear down the walls. Never give up!"

Comment

i run a site in terms of video game and anime music, so i use file website such as mediafire and megaupload to use them, however, we have 50+ GB's on our website, and we we're wondering if it we're possible to acquire more space than that? 50GB in upload may i say, but we always have to reupload because of time limits and it's frustrating having to reupload the same soundtrack everytime

Comment

Originally posted by Bozeefus View Post
        i run a site in terms of video game and anime music, so i use file website such as mediafire and megaupload to use them, however, we have 50+ GB's on our website, and we we're wondering if it we're possible to acquire more space than that? 50GB in upload may i say, but we always have to reupload because of time limits and it's frustrating having to reupload the same soundtrack everytime
        Originally posted by HMBeaty View Post
        Space for what? vBulletin isn't a host, it's software. Your host determines how much space is available to you
        "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time!"
        "It's important to only think about what you desire, not what you fear to achieve your ultimate goal!!"
        "When doors close, tear down the walls. Never give up!"

Comment

Hi ,
          I want to ask whether there is separate license fee needs to be paid for the suite I will buy.
          Means is it required to pay money other than that of suite money (i.e 285$) ?
          Please reply at earliest.

Comment

Originally posted by p8prad View Post
            I want to ask whether there is separate license fee needs to be paid for the suite I will buy.
            Means is it required to pay money other than that of suite money (i.e 285$) ?
            Suite:$285 + tax(VAT) in some countries.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X